Sunday, April 15, 2012

Managing Expectations

Just FYI --- I would really like to be posting more often, at least 5 times a week.  But that's not likely to happen again any time soon, if ever.

The thing is, my fiancee and her two adult children will be moving in with me soon, and there's a lot of preparation that needs to be done.  I've spent most of this weekend so far painting my laundry room, which will be my stepdaughter's bedroom eventually.  And once they've moved in, I'm going to have to share the TV, etc. etc.

So, the upshot is that I do intend to keep posting through the end of TOS, which I hope to have done by the end of June.  TAS should go rather more quickly, as there are only 22 of them and they're each only 24 minutes long.  After that, the TOS movies would be up next, and I'll just have to evaluate where things stand then.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment